You can use Field Sets to customize your Campaign Calendar lightbox/pop-up.
Field Sets is a new feature that allows administrators to add, remove, or reorder fields in Campaign Calendar without modifying any code.
To get started:
- Navigate to Setup > Customize > Campaigns > Field Sets
- Click Edit next to the Campaign Calendar field set.
- Add: Drag fields from the object palette and drop them into the In the Field Set container.
- Remove: Drag the field back to the object palette, or click the x icon next to the field.
- Required: Double click the field or click the wrench icon next to the field and select the Required checkbox.
- Reorder: Drag a field up or down the list and drop the field in the order you want it to appear. The Campaign Calendar detail view displays in two columns, therefore every other field will be appear in the Left or Right Column.
Field Set Order