After your Campaign Calendar purchase, you will need to provide your designated users access to the app. You may also transfer licenses between users via the steps below.
Assign User Licenses
Note: If you purchased a site-wide unlimited user license of Campaign Calendar skip to the next section.
- From Setup, locate Installed Packages.
- Click on Campaign Calendar.
- Click on Manage Licenses.
- Assign to User.
Enable Marketing Users
All new users (who require edit permissions) will also need the Marketing User checkbox enabled. Here's how:
- Click Setup | Manage Users | Select User Name.
- Click Edit.
- Check Marketing User checkbox.
- Click Save.
Assign Permission Set
- From Setup, locate Manage Users | Permission Sets.
- Click on Campaign Calendar - Standard. Note: Campaign Calendar super users designated to manage the Campaign Calendar color-coded legend will also need the Campaign Calendar - Color Management permission set assigned. Color is a global setting, therefore any updates made to the color legend will be visible by all Campaign Calendar users, thus we recommend this is limited to a few select marketing power users.
- Click Manage Assignments.
- Click Add Assignments.
- Select users.
- Click Assign.
- Click Done to confirm.
Grant App (or Tab) Access
Note: This applies to Enterprise and Performance Editions. However, Professional Edition may skip to step 4 and optionally add the Campaign Calendar tab to an existing app.
- From Setup, locate Create | Apps.
- Click Edit next to Campaign Calendar.
- Mark Visible for applicable Profiles.
- Alternatively, edit an existing app to include the Campaign Calendar tab.